Thursday, February 7, 2013

Dim Sum Buffet at Holiday Villa , Subang

Ever since mid of last year i had been craaavviing for Dim Sum. Its kinda hard to get halal dim sum, either its too expensive or not much variety . Well, i was again proved wrong by getting an online voucher that was soooo worth it .... Hahahaa , I have hear and seen on facebook that a lot of people went and enjoyed Dim sum at Holiday Villa Hotel and Suites Subang, however after finding out the prices i just had to "telan air liur" . Hahaha ... Thats was when i found the online voucher it was too die for !!!!

So, on one fine Sunday, i invited my aunt, my bro  and hubs to go . But since my aunt had last minute plans i invited my brother's gf instead . Lolz, we were spoilt with choices , I assume its just an all-you-can-eat Dim sum only. Guess all of us was pretty surprised that they even had  buffet line up of desserts, salad bar, fried stuffs, noodle station and a few other food stations.. hahaha .. However my main delight was the Dim sum  so we truly indulge in those .. hahaha 
Normal price : Rm58.00
Online voucher that i bought : Rm29.00
THERE WERE JUST SOOO MANY 
TO CHOOSE FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The variety of desserts were also a lot.. sweet, savoury and even hot and cold ..
Dessert heaven indeed!!
Since the buffet started from 11am till 2.30pm. We were all there by 1130am and left about 1.30 pm. 2hours we awesome!! hahaha ... I would say i truly and honestly enjoyed the brunch !!! I finally satisfied my craving's for Dim sum. 
What's more awesome than enjoying delicious meal with family ... 
IT was definitely a voucher worth spent ... 
If there were any more promo for this .. '
Ill definitely get some and enjoy it again..!!!
Till my next foodie moment !!
Toodles~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment