Thursday, January 20, 2011

♥.....Memories to share, keep and cherished..♥

Hey peeps, I honestly do not know what i should be blogging first.. but last weekend i finally got to cleaning up my room...YEAH!.. My mom breath sign of relief.. as she has been constantly nagging ,saying.."Dina, please clean ur room and stop keeping things u dont use!!".... "Dina , pls throw all ur junk that u keep molding in ur closet"... haha ... I'm dont really horde stuff.. Its just that i can easily get sentimental about things.. Anyways, i did clean up my whole room ( still a quater left to finish..*winks*).. haha ... these r some things i found that made me smile and think about those good old days... good memories...*sigh*...

~  If anyone was to believe me , i was a Cheerleader back in school ...Everything is still as good as new even the pom poms..*sigh*  ..um.. getting a bit teary huhu.. *sniff*~




  ~ This one I was happy and shocked to have found it. I remembered buying this using either my Bday money or Hari Raya money wayyy back then..and to think i still have it more then 15 years later.... Awwww ~
~ Seee i still have all the accessorize that came with the Barbie and Ken on roller blades lolz..=).I even have most of the clothes also whats left of my Cupcake Princess dessert shop.. lolz.. kiddy memories~



~ Funnily enough i was not shortlisted for the PLKN program, but i actually applied to go. And i would say, I missed the people, experience and memories there. Wonder where everyone is now..PLKN Year1/Batch 2/Agro setiu camp/2004~

Well, it took me almost 2 days to properly clean out 3/4 of my room.. i'll tackle that other 1/4 um.. mayb end of the month during CNY holidays hehehe .... the old clothes i could not fit anymore.. and i never wore or basically everything that is still in good condition.. Im putting it aside to sell it at a garage sale...=).. i went to one lately and i think its just sooo awesome...and i have loads of story books to sell.. and to sell it cheap... so i might open a booth.. Will update when and If i ever open of one..=).. Till next time... muahss

No comments:

Post a Comment