Thursday, January 20, 2011

A start of something new

Hey everyone, well after much persuasion from the people that i love... I finally start a blog for myself... The reasons for them pestering me for a blog ?? Well, i am a self professed foodie and as my boyfriend would call me a "Black belt in shopping"... I am absolutely in love with bargain findings, be it a new hot affordable place to eat, deliciously mouth watering foods, or clothes and accessorize that i find .

For those who dont know me personally, i am a very 'Chubby' and 'Hugable' size. Think of a teddy bear,then ur not that far off... haha...I love being cuddled and good for snuggling..lolz.. Anyways, its so hard for us who are "Hugable" size to find clothes , so in a way i hope i will be able to help and hope u guys will share any good findings with me too =)... This is me .. This is something new to me so please bare with me.. and i appreciate any suggestions and feedbacks ya ..=)..

As, i have been to a lot of awesome places before i even start this blog, i will start by sharing with u the places i luv and the events that i have been to the past year... some may be personal and private functions... But i wanna share my experience, my luv and my experience with all of u ... if u guys r interested la... lolz.. ok muahss.. will update more soon... thanks and do support me !!

4 comments:

  1. aw... thanks sayang... hopefully i wont bore ppl to death with my "Stuff" wahatever it may be.. lolz..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dina,

    Hello and welcome...Cute blog by the way....Start Blogging and keep on blogging ok....Wanna hear more stories from u..

    Keep in touch..
    Bye..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ainul thanks dear!!!=).... hehehe will try my best to update often....=)

    ReplyDelete