Tuesday, March 29, 2011

~ Our lovely kitties Part 1 ~

CHOMEL ,MAMA & SMOKEY
I have always been a cat person , i guess u could say since i was born . Even back then my babysitter was my cat named Dot-dot.. Was named because of the black dot's all over her white body... hehehe .. She will babysit me
CHOMEL & SMOKEY
while im sleeping , my parents would normally get their chores done between/during this time..lolz..=). Whenever i start to cry or basically wake up, i was told she would make sure to go get one of the adult. She will meow loud and for as long as she could until someone goes to check up on me..=).. Isnt she an awesome babysitter !!=) . Um.. i would have to dig and scan pictures of her.. huhhu.. i suddenly realize i dont have any picture of her in my hard drive.. huhuhu...

SMOKEY, ME & CHOMEL
Hehehe as years progress, we have had a few other cats in and out of the house, some i dont have any pictures as back then some was either stolen before any pictures could be taken and some just pass away not long after we took then in. I would like to highlight that all my cats are adopted, most of them r strays, or we got them from ppl who are just incapable to take care of them and some was given to us by loved ones..=)..

CHOMEL
My ULTIMATE baby was my Chomel. The story of how we found him was ,during one of the rainy and stormy days about 2002, my brother came home drenched and clutching a very dirty, wet and scared kitten bundled up in my brothers t-shirt. I quickly gave it a warm bath and we even blow-dried him as it was too cold outside, he was feisty but he stole my heart. For a few days he would not allow us to get too near him, unless he approached us himself. But i could say i was one of the first Chomel warm up to.. he would sleep with me, and would come whenever i called him. One problem with him was, he liked to poo and pee inside the house, until my parents had enough.
ME & CHOMEL
They took him and drove around my house block about 4 times and left him somewhere near the bungalows . When i found out, i was devastated. I was heartbroken for a few days,..Suddenly one night i heard his unique whine and meow , I was soo happy....that after about 2 days roaming around, he found his way back home..!! Needless to say, after that he never poo'd or pee'd inside the house...EVER...=)


SMOKEY & DANI
SMOKEY
At about the same time, we had a stray just adopted our house to stay. We named her Smokey...=)..Sassy right ?? She is as ladylike and girlie girl but a tough one..=)... She likes to be dainty and all. But she can easily capture cockroach,lizards and many other night crawlers..=). She was untimately my brothers cat. She was easily found
sleeping and lazing around in my brother's room. Unfortunately, she was either stolen by someone or we kinda suspected one of our neighbours threw her away, as she kinda adopted the next door neighbours house as well... Anyway's, we'll never found out. And my brother still kinda miss her and talk about her at times. *sigh* *sad*


DANI & SALEM
SALEM ON ME...=)
Soon after Salem was given to us by my grandma, salem's mother was a stray who gave birth at my grandma's house but she wasnt taking care of her kittens, so my grandma's driver caught the kitten and grandma bunddled him in a kain buruk and put in a plastic bag.... *horror right *..?? The moment she arrive my house and handed me the plastic and told me. "..Nah ambik kucing ni, menyemak jer kat rumah aku..."! which is loosely translates to"Take this cat, i want it out of my house". Well, we all fell in love with him ... He is now my MAMA's baby. No one messes with him or my mom will literally be angry or scold us. Hahaha...He is a Big Ass Mama's Boy!!

SALEM & ME

* continue in part 2 *

No comments:

Post a Comment