Monday, July 18, 2011

Past, present.. and hopefully the future!!

Everyone who knows me would know the story and history of my ex (Aiman) and also my Fiance (Tito)and me . One thing with me is , when i make friends or even more then friends.. i tend to keep them as friends always and  if possible Forever. Unless under some circumstances the friendship is cut short..=)


Lets start with the story of Aiman and me . Aiman and me met in form four, we disturbed each other for about 8 months until we were so called "together".. Then about 1 month plus later, he broke my heart,.. and he continuously broke my heart .. Until i made myself a promise.... that I would NEVER let him hurt me again.!!!!! =)... Now he is one of my BBF.. "Best (boy) Friend". People think its weird, but really.. Its not that weird.. It's cool...=)..


To make an awesome story... I prayed to god asking HIM to send me , my absolute dream guy . I even listed down what i wanted... And alhamdulillah about 1 month later GOD intervene , and brought me MY DREAM GUY (MDG). This amazing guy was Kamal Zulkarnaen @Tito. And i could say it was love at first sight.. We met and literally 10 days after that we were a couple and Im proud to say we have been together for 6 years and in counting... How awesome is that ??


Well, long story short. Aiman and Tito have on few occasions tried to meet each other. However, it was never meant to be, everytime one is there, the other will be busy with work, or time schedule conflict or just have other plans. Mother nature or something out there, doesnt seem to want them to meet...


But, after me being friends and best friends with Aiman for  about 9 years and me with Tito for 6 years... Finally... finally, they met..!!!! yeah... Funnily enough it wasnt planned... hahaha , Tito and I decided to have a date with meatballs on one of the weekdays... And hohoho... I was shocked when a guy out of know where was trying to chat up with me... with a cup of carbonatic drink, i swore i was gonna throw it in the guys face . Until i realize it was Aiman and his Gf Amy. Lolz, like all my other friends most for their partners i have only got to see a glimpse of them from social medium such as Facebook, Flikr, Youtube or even Blogs...



So, i kinda new Amy but was first time meeting her too.. Basically it was the first for all of us to meet each others partners...=). At first we were all kinda weary that it would be uncomfortable, but hehe im happy to say we all hit it off quite well..!! We talked non stop from about 7 plus till we left bout 10 plus.. We had to stop cause Ikea was cleaning up to close for the day... hehehe ... The guys even joked if they were at a mamak stall, they could talk over night .

We enjoyed our meatballs, fish and chips and also baked salmon.. and most importantly great conversations and bond....=)... im happy to say this ... The past remains the past... The present is awesome... and the future will be even more of an ultimate adventure that last forever..!!=)...  Only time will tell what is instore for us all..=).. For now its going well..!!Till we all meet again...!!! =)... xoxoxo, Mie.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment