Thursday, June 30, 2011

A month Ago...

Wow, awesome..... I honestly cant believe that my blog has reach its 2000 views...!!! hehehe .. Its like only a month ago that i was raving on and on and on , on how happy i was that it has reached 1000 views.... I cant wait to see how long it will take to reach 3000....4000...5000... mayb even hundred thousands... Lolz.... Yeah right... but a girl can dream..!!=)...

I am soo happy to share my happy moments and activites with the people i love, and also share my experience for others ... I promise.. more things r coming soon. I promise myself to try any new thing i can find out there... and when i do... haha.. you guys will definitely be hearing about it ..!!

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart, i love doing whatever it is i do... and I am even more happy to share it ... And since fasting month is coming near, lolz.. i'll be looking cookie recipes to try. Im not very adventures in baking, but this year i wanna try something new and mayb something adventures... and We can only wait and see how the outcomes r ..!! 

Till the time we reach 3000... hehehe ... Muahss... 
xoxoxox...BubblyBitchyWitchy 

No comments:

Post a Comment