Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tito's Chicken Rice Special...

Recently my mom has been craving for chicken rice... Althouggh here in Malaysia, almost everywhere theres a chicken rice shop or a place that sells them. However, my mom has been hearing soo much about Tito's Chicken rice special... hahahah ... Btw, My fiance's name is Kamal Zulkarnaen but ppl who r close to him, friends and families all knows him as TITO. Hhahaa ... dont ask how he got that name, but it stick with him ever since he was a kid...=)

Well, since my mum was not feeling well.. We decided to make Tito's Chicken rice special just for her... Do you wanna know whats sooo special about Tito's chicken rice..?? hahaha , Its special cause never 2 are the same.. everytime he makes it the outcome will be different... the taste will be diffrenet too.. but EVERYTIME.. its yummilicous... doesnt matter what he put in it.. it taste awesome..!!!!=)


So far, he has cook chicken rice for me quite a few times... and i absolutely love it..!! I joked around with him
saying when we marry he will be the designated cook and ill be the designated shopper ... haha .. a fair trade right ..?? Lolz.. soon we'll see. So far i have tried his various style of steam and fried chicken. However, he has never made roasted chicken. So, I decided to make roasted chicken and potato for him.. Something different for him to try.. its easy and very Yummilicious..!!!



I was told that my aunt from Singapore was coming down with her youngest son Faisal. So , normally for about 5-6 ppl, we would cook about 4 cups of rice... I dunno why, i had this gut feeling it wouldnt be enough... I mean.. my Baby can cook.. and everyone would surely be having second helping... well, after much deliberation.. haha , we decided to cook about 7 cups of rice..That was a lot..!!


But Lucky for us that we did... hahaha  , cause my Amati Yot turned up NOT with Faisal, but with her husband and eldest son Fauzi.... I was happy so see them, since its been a few years since we last saw them..=).. But it was lucky as there was more then enough food to satisfy  8 adults and left extras,.. hahaha .. Alhamdulillah, The food was amazing and everyone was lazing around . The adults watching tv and catching up downstairs, while the younger generation (Fauzi, Tito ,Dani and me) was in Dani's room watching some re-runs of some tv show/sitcom. However, as i was soo tired.. I sleep most of the re-runs in my fiance's arms.. hehe .. so warm and awesome feeling...




In the evening, Tito said his goodbyes and left to go home . My brother and I decided to bring them to I-city to see the lights and enjoy a night out. I have visited it a few times before.. However, it has much improved , new attractions and more shops r open for business.And further more they now r charging Rm10 per car per entry... Um, now everything they charge.. Some of the new attractions or places i remember was, SnowWorld, Laser Tag, Al-Rawsha (arab restaurant from jln.Ampang ,KL), KFC and many more.... But since it was a Saturday and a school Holiday...There were a lot of people around... And soon we were leaving to go home... We were only there about 45 to 1 hour 15  mins.


Note to self : NEVER go to I-CITY on Weekends , PH or School Holidays..!!Well, we had a short but amazing 2 nights with Amati Yot, Ami Lan and Fauzi... Cant wait to go down to Singapore to visit them. Mayb even spend a day at Universal Studios..=).. Muahss... <3<3 them all.. Till next time.. Adios..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment