Tuesday, April 12, 2011

~ Beauty Century ~


During the Beauty Fair that coincided with Matta Fair 2011, I had collected a lot. and i mean a lot of free gifts... Masks....Body treatments.... Skin care.... and Facials!!... Majority of it has a long expire date, but some expiry was near. During the fair, Beauty century gave me a fiber drink free and also a lip mask (never try it yet...=)). Anyways, that day they made a promotion of paying RM28 for a facial and gifts that would normally cost RM598* .



I didnt really care much except for the fact that i needed a facial badly!! heheh, its been a few years...*gasp* Yup.. A few yearrsss since my last facial. So , since its only Rm28 and a proper facial i decided to make a payment for it . Rather than paying about Rm60-90 for a basic facial elsewhere. However , the expire date for the coupon was 1month from the date of purchase. So since i made the purchase on 11 March 2011 its expire was on the 10 April 2011.


Which was why i decided to utilize it asap, i mean Rm28 is still money..  since i have to be on my most saving streak ever..!!(My Big day is just around the year)..=).. So i called them up, made an appointment to the nearest branch from my place which was Sunway outlet. They are situated above 7eleven beside Sunway Pyramid.

I was told to reach there before 6.30pm as the whole facial and process would take about 3 hours. I thought they were kidding, lolz... but luckily for me i reach there with time to spare. Rather then finding parking nearby, i did the most safest thing.. Parked inside of Pyramid, safer and parking was easy to get and not as expensive as valet parking..=)





After reaching there, i was told to fill up whatever basic necessary forms that we would have to fill up for any treatment or services. Then my skin was checked and 'scanned' by this skin machine that showed that my skin was dehydrated inside and oily on outside. And since my last facial was a few years back, my face was full of blackheads and whiteheads...=).. Well, thats the reason i needed facials anyways..!!=)










I was then taken to the treatment room, i was shocked to see there were two beds. I assume the room was for couple treatments or what nots.. lolx... i was shocked that after i changed (into this maxi-tube-dress-thingy) and was just about to lie down,this lady walked in (who was already in the tube dress thingy) came and laid down in the second bed. I mean, whenever i do any facial and anywhere, i would normally get the room all to myself. this was the first.... I didnt mind sharing, i was just shocked..*gulp*.. lolz..

Anyways, I assume when they told me it would take 3 hours that the facial was about 1hour and 30 mins would have been them trying to persuade me to sign any sort of packages with them and the facial was going to last 1hour plus only . Was i even more shocked that the actual facial literally took about 2hours and 30 mins..=)... i was scrubbed, steamed, cleaned, masked (3x), full extractions and not to forget even a relaxing head and shoulder massage. hehehe ... I was in dream land for that 2hours plus..=)










I have to admit. i really think whoever who bought the Promo Rm28 facial really got their money's worth and more...!! Awesome right ?? Not only did i get my 2hour 30 mins of facial, I was not badged about signing any packages as the girl who attended to me as new, So i shut her down pretty quickly with the ..."Thanks for everything and bye..!!" ... Which was why i forgot to ask for my free gifts of Collagen sheet mask, eye mask and a utility bag..Which i would go and pick it up today... Yeah!!!=)..

Aren't i lucky ?? Please try your level best NOT to hate me...=)... ♥ you !!

PS: The girl who did my facial was Ms.Vincy Chung .
( If you happen to try the place out do request for her. She was efficient, awesome, friendly and just plain marvelous!! She cleaned everything without leaving me all blotchy and red all over.. and very very Clean!!)

Interested in trying this place out ?

Beauty Century (Sunway Outlet )
5-1,5-2,5-3, Jalan PJS 11/28B,
Bandar Sunway,
46150 Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Tel ; 03-7492 0611

No comments:

Post a Comment