Monday, April 18, 2011

In Malaysia for only a night

Recently, my aunt "Amati Zu" and my cousin Bishr came for a visit. They have been travelling to a few countries.. So lucky kan.. My Amati Zu and Ami Taleb is currently staying and living in Melbourne , Australia. where they raise their 4 sons there, Bishr,Bashar,Bishrullah and Badrul. Such a mouthful to say their names out loud. but thats makes it so awesome..!! lolz, everytime i meet them it will take me a few hours or at least a day to get the pronounced right and the names right..=)


Lolz, so basically my Amati Zu and Bishr came down to KL for a nights visit before going to the next destination. They travel from Melbourne to Singapore to visit the relatives there, came to visit my family for a night and proceed to Indonesia to do some charity work at the same time for a learning holiday experience...!! How awesome is that..!! um... I guess will be able to see my other 3 cousins and uncle at the end of the year for the family event,..=)..*winkss*

They reach LCCT at about 630pm .My brother and my mom went to pick them up, and we all proceed straight to dinner. Hehehe, we were all having fun and enjoyed the dinner at Murni in USJ. Where you can get everything under one roof and delicious , awesome and affordable!! After Dinner, we all straight back home, and talk about the cousins, family and to catch up for the lost times. Its been almost 2-3 years since i last saw them all..=)..then nighty night..


The next morning, we all woke up quite early and went for breakfast. Since it was kinda like a surprise and last minute visit. I didnt take an offday, which i kinda regret but it was a little bit too late.Um.. mayb next time..=(..But we did had an awesome breakfast, then i had to send them back hoem to my house and went to work. My bother was the one who send then to the LCCT for their flight to Indonesia. Um.. I regret that i couldnt spend much time with them. But i promise myself that one day i will visit them in Melbourne. Who knows mayb for a honeymoon..??.. *winks*.. haha ,,, muahss..Till next time..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment