Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Casserole....Yummilicious!!

One of my Bestie Nadia Shafrina taught me to make her most famous and most delicious casserole... and seriously it was soooo yummilicious that the following weekend i tried to make it on my own with some changes and additional ingredients to make it mine... And boy, did my family enjoyed the dish i made. And so once in a while as a treat or a pot luck event i will bring my casserole...















Ingredients that you can see are the main ingredients and components i use in my casserole... But with a dash of a special things here... A blob of secret ingredients there.. hahaha ... thats what makes it sooo delicious... hahaha ...Layering of broccoli, cauliflower, potatoes, celery, Bits and pieces of chicken.. and other SECRET ingredients and stuffs... hahaa .. Muahss... oh yeah and the mushroom soup concoction.






















These are the freshly baked casserole that is still piping hot ...=)... can u taste the juicy, moist and saucy casserole?? hehehe... um... And it is finished really fast... hehehe ... Who could resist to say no..hahaha ... lolz... if you are fortunate, one day i will make it for you.. If you are asking the ingredient.. All i will do i just look at you with my cheeky smile and say...*Secret Recipe*!! hahaha .. muahss.. Enjoy the mouth watering pictures... lolz.. Muahss

No comments:

Post a Comment