Sunday, May 8, 2011

Yippee !!!!

Alhamdulillah ,


Lolz....!!! I am so happy and proud to say that my blog has reach its first ever 1000 views...!!! Aaaaaaa!! hahaha ..*screaming with glee*... and happiness and overwhelming-ness. I NEVER.. seriously NEVER thought that people would give a hoots to what i have to say or the stories that i wanna share . But this approves that people do care.. and that a 'nothing news/activity' for someone is an interesting and awesome stories for others..!!! 


Yippee!! hehee ... Im even more shock to see that i have people from Germany, US, UK, Singapore, Albania and other countries reading my blog..!! Hopefully, You guys around the world enjoy the things i do and share as much as i do . And If there are anything u guys wanna share with me about your activities and countries.. Do drop me a message ..!! 


My journey is far from over.. I will continue to update and share my joys, sorrows, happiness, memories, activities and stories for everyone to read ..!!=).. And if u have any journey you would like to share with me.. do comment or leave me a message ...=)...


Till my next entry...!! May god bless all of you who have given the time to read and even more for those who share the memories with me..!!


♥ all of you...!! Muahss Muahss.. Muahss..

No comments:

Post a Comment