Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sungkai With Grandma...!!

 Me and hubby truly love spending our time near and in water , and one of my favourite places will be Sungkai Hot Spring which is situated in Perak. I have been here about 5-6 times for the past 2-3 years. Everytime i went i told my grandma, and i kept on promosing to bring her there. And one weekend, me and hubby decided to go and bring grandma along.  


What was suppose to be just me, hubby, my brother, my aunt (MamaNoi), grandma's sister-in-law and grandma. Turns into about 12 people in 3cars.  When one of my aunt heard that we were going, without being invited she invited herself and her whole family plus her brother and her driver along. Sucks right ?? Well, tell me about it.  But thank god, since we weren't paying for them and they drove themselves, I could not be bothered much. 


Upon reaching there, the boys decided to go on for themselves for a while jumping from the hot to the cold. The aunts and uncle came all the way (90minutes) drive to do what u asked?. Rather then enjoying the natural hot spring and AirGunung (mountain water). They decided to go for an hour long foot massage. *eye-rolling*... Grrr, annoying much ?? lolz..  Although they did enjoy some time in the hot spring later on, but they wasted quite a few hours doing things they could've done in KL.



 However the main reason why we were here was for my grandma and her sister-in-law. And i truly love the fact that she enjoyed herself. Although she didnt want to go into the pool or tubs, but she spent most of the time soaking her foot in the hot low pool, specifically for foot soaking (40-45 Celcius) . hehehe,But what matters most is that she enjoyed herself. Check out her *gedik* photos, now u know the origin of my *gedikness*... hahaha ... God bless her and i hope to be able to bring her other places soon...




Interested to go there ?
FELDA RESIDENCE HOT SPRINGS
35600 Sungkai, Perak, Malaysia
Tel: +605 438 8801 / +605 438 8803
Fax: +605 438 8805

No comments:

Post a Comment