Tuesday, May 22, 2012

TEASE me ...

I think I am a online voucher/promo freak...hahaha, ever since I found out that we can purchase using credit/debit atm card without a maybank2u account.... Ka-ching!! hahaha ... 

Since I could purchase these promotion, I have been going around and buying up SPA and food vouchers. I am self pro-claimed foodie, and for me to eat at certain places would be non-existing as i wont spend soo much for a meal when i could get it elsewhere for a fraction of the price and still delicious..!!=).

My hubby Loves.. loves.. loves... meat and a good piece of steak would satisfy him pretty well. So when this promotion for a Steak, Mixed grill and seafood platter came up ... I just had to try it and also it was nearby where i was staying .

These were what the choices the voucher (rm22) gave me , 

I actually bought about 8 vouchers, thinking  of bringing my family for dinner. However, this place is a Pork Free place and they do serve alcohol. I know how hard it is to obtain a Halal certificate when a place sells alcohol. Anyway, since my dad was adamant of not going to a place that does not have a Halal cert so i decided to go on a date with hubby, gave 2 vouchers to my brother and the other vouchers i went out with 2 other friends. 

The food was delicious for the 2 times that i went. However, the first time we ordered the steak it was HUGE!!!! It almost filled the whole plate, but when we came back the second time with my friends, the steak wasn't as juicy or as big as the first time we had it.  For the second time that i was there, i wasn't in the mood to take pictures, so sorry guys i only have the pictures from my first visit to the restaurant...=)

The onion rings were crispy and delicious, but it looked like it was bought then it was in house battered. um, it would've been awesome if it has in-house kitchen made..=(
This was the mixed grill that i ordered, it was a huge  helping and it was awesome!!!!
This was taken from the Tease website but it looked and portion wise was the same when i went there the second time..
Hubby with his HUGE (1st visit) Porters Steak. The pictures is blurry , but look how happy he was when the steak was placed in front of him..!!
All in all i am quite satisfied with the food here, although i hope they would keep the portions standard for every meal and every time someone ordered a meal. And the second time i came i noticed almost 3/5 appetizers that i tried to order are out of stock and even some of the meats for the mixed grill were also out of stock... lolz.. But other than that it was ok. 

Lastly, the 2 times that i was there. I notice they had a live band playing , but it was rather annoying that they  "strummed" and sound checked almost the whole time we were there and even after our meal (about 1hour 20mins) later, they have still yet to play and performed. Annoying much ??


Wanna give this place a try??

TEASE
S1-01, S1-02, S1-03, First Floor,
Subang Avenue,
Persiaran kemajuan, SS16,
Subang Jaya, 47500 Selangor.

(03-5611 8635)

No comments:

Post a Comment