Tuesday, February 1, 2011

~ A cut above ~



I have always love make-ups but was never really serious about learning it. Well, last year i finally gathered up the courage to do what i love to do and it involve ...*wait for it *... MAKE-UPS!!! Yea!! hehehe .. I finally had the courage to enroll myself in a Professional Make-Up Course at A Cut Above Academy.

 And im proud to say, i have finally.. yes..FINALLY finish and accomplish something in my life.. I finished my course and will be getting my certificate soon. Though i have finished the course , i would still consider myself a beginner at this ..=).. Still need alot of refining to do , make up is a trend that is ever changing so i need to be up to date with the 'What's In and whats not' in the make up world...lolz..

Here i was taught the proper way of blending rough lines, shading, holding brushes, colour theory, and was introduced to a whole range of make-up that i wasnt aware off. Haha... Before that ,all I ever used was a compact powder,eyeliner, mascara and blusher..., that was the extend of my 'knowledge' of make up. Now, wow.. there are a lot of different types, textures and i also learn to use a whole set of brushes..haha, i never knew there was 4 different types of mascara, foundation, blusher and etc..*freak*

At first i was kinda overwhelmed, but that was the knowledge that i wanna learn..=).. and thanks to my Educator Mr.Fabien Wong, Ms. Nadia Shafrina, Mr.Jonathan and Mr.Akai.They have made my learning experience fun, interesting, magical and knowledgeable ... I had a blast during classes, made awesome friends, learn new technic's, and just paint our faces with the color of our imagination..!!=).
I have and had an amazing journey here in A Cut Above Academy (shortened as ACASA .. by us students)... I have met awesome people that i am proud to call my friends... some i would say are slowly becoming one of my close friends... These 'talented' friend are crazy, fun, loving, wacko, bengong, giler, but i do Love them so ..!!! Muahss... You guys know who u r .. hehehe ... xoxo







Interested in taking up a course.
Contact:
A Cut Above Academy (Sunway Pyramid ) - 03 5635 6666

No comments:

Post a Comment