Wednesday, February 23, 2011

~ Fabulous birthdays at Shogun 2011 ~


 Yeah...!! Im 25.. hehehe .. my birthday this year was awesome..!! Celebrated with my family and my boyfriend!! hehe.. Since my birthday is in February, it normally is around Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day. And everything is either super expensive or its normally a set meal for two or something and freaking expensive..!!

So , rather than pay about almost rm100++ per pax to eat at places like TGIF, Italianesse, Bubba Gump and etc... My family and i decided to go for an all-you-can-eat buffet that has a wide variety of food such as Chinese food, Japanese, Arab, Korean, Western, and etc.. everything here is delicious and you can take your picture of what u wanna indulge.

If you normally celebrate at places such as TGIF and all, all you will getting at most is a brownie and a group of the staff /server will sing a birthday song for you, while you humiliate yourself by standing on the chair...haha , I had my share of those too. Truthfully, as long as its fun, wacky, a teeny bit loud and crazy.. hahaha .. i kinda enjoy whatever and wherever my birthdays is held..WEEEEE!!!!*winkss*

So, for last year and this year, my parents treated me at Shogun for my awesome 24th and 25th bday. Wanna know whats awesome..?? besides the good food i mean.... . =)... If you come on your birthday date , flash your IC, and u will eat for FREE!!!.. Yup, Free...*valid with one paying adult*...Awesome right, there's more..If your parents are senior citizens (55+ above) they get to dine at 50% off. hehehe ... Imagine 3 adults +1senior citizen+1bday Girl/Boy = Rm 180 only including tax and service charge...Yeah!!

What i really enjoy was the baked oyster and baked escargot!!! yummilicious...Not to forget for all the lamb lovers... Attention to all LAMB lovers out there..!! Shogun caters exquisite lamb dishes from lamb chop, lamb rack, lamb kebab, lamb curry .. um.. and the list goes on..*smacking lips*.. But TRUST me .. this place is absolutely awesome..!!!

After Lunch/Dinner at Shogun, my family, my bf and i had 2 games of bowling... haha .. sad to say although i was the birthday girl, they didnt really gave me a chance. Lolz, my dad and brother was leading in points.. however, the 1st game i got second and the 2nd game i got last... huhuhu...



After the awesome family bowling, Tito and i went for a movie. I knew he would love "Green Hornet" and thats what we watched..=).... For my birthday i got 1 movie ticket and a small popcorn free from Cathay Cineplex damansara. So all we had to do was pay for drinks and 1 ticket only... hehe ...budget right ?? hehe .. I love it..!! hehe ... So, that was how my birthday this year went.. simple, budget, awesome.. heheeh.. with bigger things to plan and save for .. Its the perfect birthday... surrounded with ppl i love and care about,.. Cant wait till the next celebration... xoxoxo

Wanna enjoy what i did??

Shogun Outlets : Sunway pyramid (LG2) - 03 5622 1831 / 32
                          1Utama (New Wing)    - 03 7726 5770 / 7726 0770

Mega Lanes Bowling : Sunway Pyramid  - 03 7492 6307

Cathay Cineleisure : e@Curve  - 03 7727 0724

No comments:

Post a Comment