Sunday, February 6, 2011

~ Hutan Lipur sungai Gabai~

My family and I , love to go for day-trips . To go for a holidays are quite expensive nowadays, so day-trips are just as awesome. We all  are into nature and natural activities. So, the latest adventure we all went for a waterfall adventure including my BF Kamal@Tito. The day started with an awesome home cooked 'Nasi lemak' that my mum made for us .
Yummylicious and delicious..!!!


After breakfast, Tito drove my parents and me to a very nice and clean waterfall location at Hutan Lipur Sungai Gabai here in Hulu Langat. Its just awesome, crystal clear water, extremely cold....*shivers* hehehe ...When we reach there, there were cars everywhere. I thought it was gonna be a bummer and so crowded . Luckily this place is big enough and has 2 tiers that it was comfortable and enjoyable.


This was the first time my Bf joining us for one of our day trips. And it was a successful outing, everyone had fun. My dad and my bf hit it off!!..=)... they couldn't stop talking.. hahaha... I was happy cause they actually and truly got along.. yeah!!! hehehe ..



Although it was a family outing i still did some quality time with my bf.. hehe... just time to chill, talk and just enjoy each other company..=)... with the beautiful scenery and cold.. cold water.. haha .... we had a blast ...  My mom and dad has a little bit of a snooze time in between the waterfall trip... lolz... It was so refreshing to be able to just soak in the sun, the nature and natural mineral cold water that Tito and me just kept on enjoying and soaking while my parents had their snooze time. After the
Sungai Gabai, my mom wanted to try to find another waterfall spot that she had once stumble upon... but after a few wrong turns we still could find the spot that she remembered. Guess thats for next time.. =)

Since we have been there mostly the whole morning, we were all quite hungry.. So, Tito suggested to go and have Satay Kajang.. Boy, we were all trilled. We did not go to the so called famous 'Haji Sahmuri' satay kajang as we all feel its now not as fresh and the quality in these past few years had not been as it was when they first started.

The place that Tito took us to ,was the place that his father took his family and him when they were younger. Its still there and growing stronger.. This is my second time here... and this place is always packed.... with awesome, delicious and most importantly
FRESH satay's.. it's no wonder its always packed. We all were pretty dehydrated and thirsty. we ordered their coconut. Normally, whenever i order a coconut drink, i can drink the water in 2 slurps... this one took me the whole meal to finish it... I  like it x1000.... hahaha ... so worth it and sweet and just refreshing.. AWESOME!! haha .. my mom just cant get enough of it...!! muahss... till next time.. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment