Wednesday, February 23, 2011

{ Heartbreak Part 2 }

When you went away to study. I bid u farewell and i may not have been much of a friend all the way back in Malaysia, but i did the best i could. I was happy that u found and made new friends, i seriously was i had nothing against any of them . I thought they were nice and cool. I seriously thought and think that you guys must be closest , coolest and famous group of friends i have ever seen . I love hearing all the cool things u all did together. I was never jealous cause i know we will still have awesome adventures together when u come back to Malaysia.

Even whenever u come back, i didnt pester or demanded my time with you. Cause i know u have a lot of friends and families that deserve your time. All i had to offer was my 1day offday weekday from work and whatever/whenever you are free spur of the moment meetup. I was ok with that . I never complain except when others try to take my "Tuesdays with Dina" days. I should have realize i was slowly losing u back then, I know I dont own you but the way i see it , is that you were already a part of me. And i was slowly losing that part of me .


No comments:

Post a Comment