Wednesday, February 23, 2011

{ Heartbreak Part 1 }

Um, as much as i like to make and see my world and life all happy and smiles. Its nothing but. After so much that has happen i rather just numb myself. And i did, but emotional and memories tend to find a way to crept back into my concious.

Truthfully i dont even know where to start. Just so EVERYONE/ ANYONE is clear, this is my feeling, my side and my point of view. So, dont go saying, how could she said that, doesnt she see their side. Please remember, i have seen their side and certain things i may understand their actions and gestures but some even i cant help but to be sad and hurt too. But this is my BLOG and its about how I see the situation.

We have been friends since back in school. Back when we were both awkward girls. Ever since i could remember i have always been there for u . I know im not perfect never was and never will be . I might be a bitchy, loud mouth and scary bitch most of the time. I admit.. but i thought as my 'BestFriend' you would have understood ME after more than 9 years of being BF, i thought we know each other more than that. I may be a bitch and say things, but most of the things just fly out my mouth and u should know then and by NOW most of it was at-the-moment-feeling. Nothing that is permanent or i deeply meant.

I dont wanna sweat the small stuff. I have been called , gossip and even accused of stealing you by your old best friends. Even when all i did was just being a friend to you. I was the one encouraging YOU to be with them, and reconnect with them. But still i was the one being cast as the BITCH and friend stealer.  Yet i still ignore those gossips and name calling and still was your friend. We had a lot of awesome, fun and happy times. We even have some, heart-to-heart talk and sad times too. All those i have cherished, but whenever i look back i cant help but feeling sad even for the happy memories. Was it ALL a lie..??

No comments:

Post a Comment