Wednesday, February 23, 2011

~ Sexified Marche Burlesque Birthday too ~

 My super awesome bestie Nik Nur Atiqah Ghazali @KLS kinda outdid herself . heheehe, since she cant celebrate my birthday during my birthday weekend, she kept saying she will be surprising me with something. I wasnt really expecting much, cause its not nice to expect anything right? 1) You dont wanna be disappointed , 2) its not nice to expect anything, if ppl wanna give then take doesnt matter what they give..=)..

Although it was a weeks plus since my birthday, she just called up on sunday and ask if i was free, she wants to kidnap me ...lolz. Since i had no
plans , she picked me up. No matter how many times i asked her, she would not let me know what was the surprise and where we were going .. i was getting nervous.. lolz.. slowly i notice we were driving towards Damansara Curve/Ikano/Ikea. Even then i was skeptical on what we were doing .. lolz.

And slowly she lead me to the Curve side.. and we walked past.. Italianese.. .TGIF.. The Apartment... Winter Warmers.. and suddenly we stopped in front of Marche. I was suddenly sooo excited...!!! Only then she revealed that she was treating and celebrating my birthday today ... I was suddenly sooo excited...!! I have only been to Marche twice in my life.. and i know the place is kinda pricey... Anyways, Its her treat and she keep on insisting i get everything.. haha .. i had to reel myself in... Although someone is paying doesn't mean you have to stuff yourself to the max...   


Haha, We are both meat eaters.. and we absolutely love love love LAMB... hehehe .. but she insisted i took the grilled wagyu beef .. and boy, was it awesome. I didnt know with the set i also got a beef sausage with it .. But honestly , AWESOME!!.. she has the lamb chops... um.. that too was sooo yummy and flavourfull. My bestie has such a sweet tooth, that even i cant keep up with her sweet cravings.. lolz, so, with that we enjoy 2 desserts at Marche itself. And mine was too die for... buttery crumble cake underneath, creme cheese spread and fresh fruits ontop.. wow.. *lip smacking/licking lips *.. yummilicious..!!

After eating all the awesome, delicious, yummilicious and fantastic food at Marche. We both decide to go watch Burlesque staring Cher , Christina Aguilera and Kirsten Bell just to name a few. And boy we absolutely enjoy the movie from start to ending. Expecially when Cam Gigandet was fully naked and offering his cookies to Christina's charactor... Sexy....!! hehe ... We enjoyed ourselves too much that right after the movie , we even had an hour Karaoke session to release our Burlesque fever and sexual tension for the movie... hahaha ... lolz...At the new "Song Box" at e@curve. Its a new place, decent place , sound system so-so and its fairly simple but cheap. 

Did i say that my bestie is a chocoholic and has the biggest sweet tooth ?? lolz, before we ended the day .. we stopped for a last dessert. And where did we go..?? Where else, my bestie's favourite place
to get her desserts... DOME@ Ikano!! I think we had the Strawberry cheese cake. For me its on the too sweet side but to her , she absolutely loves it ...!!!! hehehe ...


Um, on top of everything that she had did and paid for the day , she also got me a gift , by then i was overwhelmed. Im my 25 years in this world, never.. and i mean NEVER has an individual friend done anything as much as Atiqah has done for me .. We will soon be celebrating our 15 years of friendship, although in that 15 years  of knowing each other, we lost a few years in between. But compare to the others that has come and gone. You are truly someone dear to me... muahss... Luv u sayang !!!! Xoxoxo, till our 15 years anniversary celebration... luv u loads..!!! And thanks for making this birthday something i would forever remember and cherish with all my heart .!!And i luv my Pink lipstick winking lamp, hello kitty lunch giant mug and hello kitty jar!!! ,muahss..

We will always have a Best friend in each chapter in ourlives, but when they truly there for u when u needed them the most and dont sweat the small stuff.. Those are Best Friends for life.. and You are definitely mine...!! Insyallah, forever and always...!!

Interested in the places i've been ??

Marche - Curve,Damansara - 03 7727  8461

Song Box -e@curve, Damansara - 03 7727 6877

No comments:

Post a Comment