Tuesday, February 1, 2011

~ Sushi Robot Promo ~

Um, I guess I would/could say I am a Foodie! =) I am absolutely in love with FOOD!!I live to eat!!=) Do u love awesome,delicious,mouth watering food ?? But normally the price will get in the way ?? Well, NOT my way..=)... I am more of a "budget" person.. I always try to get the best without spending so much and breaking the bank..=). This will be my the first Foodie blog, as this is the latest one and that ppl can enjoy it . More updates coming soon!!

[Left: Avatar roll (unagi,tuna,avocado,creamcheese) Right: Cosmo roll (mincedchicken, grilledbeef,tempura flakes)]










[Left: Crispy Ebi roll (shrimp,fried garlic, tonkatsu sauce) Right: Rock&Roll (Beef,mozarella,mushroom)]

 


Hehehe these are some of the pictures i took when i was indulging myself with the Tuesday Promo of "Buy 1 free 1 sushi rolls" and the "50% for sushi rolls". How it works is that if u want to enjoy the 1 for 1 u have to get the same thing. Not same price, u have to get 2 of the exact same thing . If not u can enjoy what i did ... I tried a few different rolls , everything was at 50% disc.

All in all , I would say its a great promo and boy was i full. Btw, i did not just enjoy it alone.. One of my best friend Amly, introduce me to the place and promotion..=).. Thanks Am.. muahss...Oh, btw the total bill for 2 (after disc) with green tea for both of us was about rm 58 (plus tax).. awesome right ?? Try it for urself..  More awesome new places, price and delicious food to share..=).

Outlets : Sunway Pyramid LG2 (03-56221343) and 1Utama GF (03-77253733)

No comments:

Post a Comment